An attorney says his firm represents more than a dozen people in the University of Michigan sexual abuse case and will hold a news conference with the whistleblower and two other former wrestlers to share their allegations about the late Dr. Robert E. Anderson (Feb. 26)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/2c3330c787e84ee4b6e5ac52b6930f08
- County extends disaster declaration another 35 days
- Angelina County issues stay-at-home order effective Monday morning
- First case of COVID-19 in Angelina County confirmed
- City tightens restrictions on COVID-19 emergency declaration
- Hudson issues stay-at-home order for city residents
- 100 patients tested for COVID-19 so far in Angelina County
- City extends disaster declaration indefinitely
- STALLARD: Heartbreak wasn’t one of the listed symptoms
- Lufkin, Angelina County declare local disaster, set $1,000 fine, jail time for those who violate regulations
- COVID-19 confirmed in Nacogdoches
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.