Near the end of Wednesday's first impeachment hearing, Ambassador Gordon Sondland clashed with New York Rep. Sean Maloney about who would benefit from a Ukraine investigation of the Bidens. Sondland's reticent answer: President Donald Trump. (Nov. 20)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/6b4603aa9a27481684303b4799d24a08
- Angelina County issues stay-at-home order effective Monday morning
- Lufkin issues stay-home, stay-safe order
- Health district reporting 3 COVID-19, coronavirus cases in Angelina County
- Angelina County cases, details revealed
- Angelina County issues stay-home, stay-safe order and establishes curfew
- STALLARD: They won’t get it until they get it
- Fifth COVID-19 case reported in Angelina County
- Standridge Color Corp. moving new manufacturing facility to Lufkin
- COVID-19 briefs
- City clarifies curfew exceptions for essential workers, businesses
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.