The Food and Drug Administration has approved the first treatment for children with peanut allergies. Allergy experts say the drug promises to lower the chances that an accidental bite of peanuts causes a severe reaction, but it's not a cure. (Feb. 3)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/6efbd91483d1426c867e71d876c39cb2
- Blake receives 70-year prison sentence
- Husband surprises 'trophy wife' at Standpipe
- Former Hudson, AC softball player charged with improper relationship with student as Grapeland coach
- Ann Martha Blackstock
- One charged, arrested after assault at Ralph and Kacoo's
- Bryan Holley: the right man, the right choice
- Sky McShan
- Sheriff candidates respond to LDN questions
- Death notices
- Billie Jean “BJ” Johnson
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.