Mara Gómez is poised to become the first transgender woman to play professional soccer in Argentina. The 22-year-old is awaiting the Argentine Soccer Federation's decision whether to authorize her signing. (Feb. 14)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/73bfb00ced62451aa2ab82c0858f3515
- County extends disaster declaration another 35 days
- First case of COVID-19 in Angelina County confirmed
- City tightens restrictions on COVID-19 emergency declaration
- 100 patients tested for COVID-19 so far in Angelina County
- Hudson issues stay-at-home order for city residents
- City extends disaster declaration indefinitely
- STALLARD: Heartbreak wasn’t one of the listed symptoms
- COVID-19 confirmed in Nacogdoches
- Lufkin, Angelina County declare local disaster, set $1,000 fine, jail time for those who violate regulations
- COVID-19 briefs
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.