Robert Keith Kidwell and Sandra Lynn Kidwell of Lufkin celebrated their 35th anniversary on July 6, 2019. Sandra has lived in this area her whole life, and Keith has lived here for 54 years. Mrs. Kidwell is the former Sandra Brasher of Lufkin. The couple has one son, Ryan Kidwell.
- Lufkin man stabbed to death early Sunday morning in Longview
- Lufkin native, Nacogdoches fire captain recognized by First Missionary Baptist Church
- Forrest crowned Miss Lufkin
- Lufkin police arrest man for aggravated sexual assault of a child
- Bryan Holley: the right man, the right choice
- Dolli’s Diner a hidden gem in downtown Nacogdoches
- STALLARD: Little brother never was good at bunting
- James Michael (Mike) Hopkins
- Billie Jean “BJ” Johnson
- Texas angler’s 40-6 catch ranks among tournament lore’s biggest bags
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.