Ernestine Davis-Nichols of Lufkin celebrated her 90th birthday on May 25. She has four children, 18 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren and nine great-great-grandchildren. A celebration in her honor was held May 26 at Brandon Recreation Center, hosted by her grandchildren.
- Lufkin man stabbed to death early Sunday morning in Longview
- Bryan Holley: the right man, the right choice
- Lufkin native, Nacogdoches fire captain recognized by First Missionary Baptist Church
- Lufkin police arrest man for aggravated sexual assault of a child
- Forrest crowned Miss Lufkin
- Billie Jean “BJ” Johnson
- Dolli’s Diner a hidden gem in downtown Nacogdoches
- STALLARD: Little brother never was good at bunting
- James Michael (Mike) Hopkins
- Texas angler’s 40-6 catch ranks among tournament lore’s biggest bags
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.