The Lufkin City Council may sign a contract with Alta Power LLC for water and sewer services at their proposed power plant to be located in Lufkin during Tuesday’s council meeting.
Between conquering fears and battling with Nerf guns, campers at FITT LIFE Ninja Gym’s summer Ninja Camp were happily occupied last week.
A Nacogdoches County game warden received a call in early May from a car dealership concerning some damage and questionable items found in one of their loaner vehicles that had been impounded by local police.
Someone shot a hole in the cab of an 18-wheeler parked in the 4100 block of South First Street sometime between 3 p.m. Thursday and 9 a.m. Saturday.
One Lufkin father and five sons took the trip of a lifetime together, a trip spanning more than 4,000 miles over the historic Route 66.
- Central ISD board names assistant superintendent of curriculum lone superintendent finalist
- Nacogdoches man indicted on 14 sex crimes
- One taken to hospital by helicopter following crash
- Lufkin going Crazy about Mangonadas
- One father, five brothers, one vintage convertible, one historic road: the journey of a lifetime
- Gregory Maxwell Cordova
- Abbott signs law legalizing CBD products in Texas
- Death notices
- Lufkin Police arrest second former pawn shop employee in theft case
- Jay Michael Childers