DIBOLL — Kindergartners and first-graders at H.G. Temple Elementary School proudly performed four Christmas songs for listening family and friends Tuesday evening.
The Lufkin ISD Board of Trustees discussed the upcoming sale of bond money for the construction of the new middle school during its Tuesday morning work session.
Angelina County Attorney Cary Kirby is investigating who owns William Womack Road near Zavalla after a debate to temporarily close the road ensued in Tuesday’s Commissioners Court meeting.
Angelina County Commissioners on Tuesday decided to join the class A settlement group seeking remediation for the countrywide opioid epidemic.
DIBOLL — The Diboll City Council approved city representatives to file for financial assistance from the Texas Water Development Board.
City officials are pleased with how the first Christmas in the Pines event turned out. Some Lufkin residents, however, are not.
- STALLARD: Our lost loved ones are still riding right along with us
- Teen arrested for aggravated sexual assault of child
- Rudolph in crosshairs: City officials call Christmas in the Pines a success, but 1,500-plus citizens sign petition to move Rudolph back to Lufkin Mall
- Make-A-Wish grants Lufkin kid a trip to Disney
- EDITORIAL: Breaking Gossip: Wanna know what happened in that wreck? Come to us. Wanna know what didn't? Facebook has you covered.
- Police investigating shooting
- Michael Linn Smith
- Dorothea Jane “Janie” Arriola
- Alejandro Garcia
- Death notices
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.