default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard
(936) 632-6631

The Lufkin News

Firefighters battle blaze at home in 200 block of McHale Street

Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 4:47 pm | Updated: 5:34 pm, Tue Mar 19, 2013.

No one was injured after Lufkin firefighters responded to a Monday afternoon fire at a home in the 200 block of McHale Street.

Subscription Required

Read the complete story...
The story you’re reading is premium content from The Lufkin News.
Subscribers get total access to all our in-depth news, digital
editions and exclusive premium content. You can also buy a 24-hour
digital pass
for only 99¢.

24-hr Read The Lufkin News online Now - with a 24-hour digital pass .99 cents
login Subscribe to The Lufkin News for as little as 57¢ per day - View Offers view-offers
online Need an online subscription? subscribe
login Have an online subscription? login-now
print Already a Print Subscriber? current-subscriber

You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

    More about

    More about