A Nacogdoches County game warden received a call in early May from a car dealership concerning some damage and questionable items found in one of their loaner vehicles that had been impounded by local police.
Someone shot a hole in the cab of an 18-wheeler parked in the 4100 block of South First Street sometime between 3 p.m. Thursday and 9 a.m. Saturday.
Lufkin and Moffett Volunteer Fire Departments responded to an RV fire on Hubert Carrell Road outside of the Huntington City limits Wednesday morning.
Deputies responded to a disturbance in the 100 block of Cimmarron Sunday night after someone got upset that no one would take her to the store.
- Central ISD board names assistant superintendent of curriculum lone superintendent finalist
- Nacogdoches man indicted on 14 sex crimes
- One taken to hospital by helicopter following crash
- Lufkin going Crazy about Mangonadas
- One father, five brothers, one vintage convertible, one historic road: the journey of a lifetime
- Gregory Maxwell Cordova
- Abbott signs law legalizing CBD products in Texas
- Death notices
- Lufkin Police arrest second former pawn shop employee in theft case
- Jay Michael Childers