A man and woman stole $75 worth of groceries from HEB Sunday morning.
Paul L. Lessard, 63, of Lufkin, and Michael E. Wainright, 41, of Hudson, were arrested on charges of possession of narcotics and on warrants in a Chevrolet Silverado around 11 p.m. Friday in the 1400 block of Atkinson Drive, according to a Lufkin police report.
Someone said their granddaughter had an unauthorized party in the 700 block of FM 2108 while they were away on Wednesday and that someone stole a firearm from the home.
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop in Lufkin closes its doors
- Lufkin doctor nominated for Texas Top Doctors
- Two men flown to out-of-town hospitals in unknown conditions after truck veers off loop and lands on cars at Al Meyer Ford
- Man dies in one-vehicle wreck; DPS believes drugs found in wreckage
- Two injured in Monday morning shooting; man arrested
- Jennifer Oliver
- Lufkin Police arrest man hiding in deer stand on felony warrants overnight
- Two Hudson students going to World Food BBQ Championships
- Angelina College students waiting on Pell Grant refunds
- Jury takes 20 minutes to return guilty verdict in 2018 shooting death