If you are making New Year’s resolutions to live a healthier lifestyle, to spend more quality time with family and friends, or to value experiences over things, then the Angelina Arts Alliance has just the ticket for you.
Credit and debit card skimmers have been a big problem in Lufkin for several years now. Fortunately, the Lufkin Police Department has always done a good job of letting us know where those devices have been located as quickly as they learn that information. We believe other local law enforcem…
This past week’s decision by the Supreme Court not to hear an appeal from the Alabama-Coushatta Tribe of Texas about offering electronic bingo at its Naskila Gaming facility is disappointing, but not surprising.
For the first time, the Angelina County Senior Citizens Center is hosting a fundraiser to make sure 600 elderly residents get something to eat each week.
In what was more of a matter of when it would happen rather than if it would happen, Major League Baseball finally made its long-awaited decision early Monday afternoon.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced last week that it has approved industrial hemp licensing plans for Louisiana, Ohio and New Jersey.
Mayor Bob Brown lauded the city’s recent economic development achievements in his “State of the City” talk on Friday.
Sometime in the next couple of months, you will be contacted to participate in the Census, the enormously complicated national survey required every 10 years by Article 1 of the Constitution. And for the first time, Americans can fill out their Census questionnaire online.
President Donald Trump signed an anti-robocalls measure into law at the end of 2019. While it won’t put an end to all the annoying, unwanted telemarketing pitches, it could slow the onslaught.
- Man taken to hospital after freak accident in Brookshire Brothers parking lot
- Man to SFA police: Voices want me to harm people on campus
- Lufkin man charged with DWI after freak accident on Frank Avenue
- McElroy hurls insults, death threats after being found guilty of aggravated sex assault of child
- Two of three suspects in Sprint, Target burglaries arrested
- Two taken to hospital following crash, other driver arrested
- ACSO identifies body
- Michele Harper
- Huntington ISD calling $19.295 million bond election
- Body found at Lake Sam Rayburn