All AP articles should be listed as opinion. They are so biased against President Trump, they are not news articles.
Congratulations to the Angelina College Men’s Soccer Team. A signature win against a nationally ranked opponent (Tyler Junior College). A sterling accomplishment for a young program.
I spent 25 years representing the United States in our embassies overseas. One of the best parts of a rewarding career was meeting and getting to know people from other countries. Official government programs and activities are only a part of U.S. presence overseas. Blockbuster movies, succe…
After Feb. 10, 1947, if FDR had still been living, FDR, being a man of vision and understanding, could maybe have realized future consequences and recognized that day as another “day will live in infamy” when the Supreme Court case Everson v. Board of Education started the erroneous and dest…
Here we go again talking about political parties and one being better than the other. Louise Greene said in her letter to the editor on Sept. 30 that she prays that people will vote Republican. Well, we have a group of born again Christians that have been meeting in different parks for praye…
I’m sorry people turn their back on Abraham Lincoln. He was Republican. It was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. Republicans do not believe in incest, it’s a sin. Don’t believe in killing babies as soon as they’re born. Have you ever seen a baby pig with human baby ears sewed on ba…
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop in Lufkin closes its doors
- Lufkin doctor nominated for Texas Top Doctors
- Two men flown to out-of-town hospitals in unknown conditions after truck veers off loop and lands on cars at Al Meyer Ford
- Man dies in one-vehicle wreck; DPS believes drugs found in wreckage
- Two injured in Monday morning shooting; man arrested
- Jennifer Oliver
- Lufkin Police arrest man hiding in deer stand on felony warrants overnight
- Two Hudson students going to World Food BBQ Championships
- Angelina College students waiting on Pell Grant refunds
- Jury takes 20 minutes to return guilty verdict in 2018 shooting death