If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail email@example.com. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Man taken to hospital after freak accident in Brookshire Brothers parking lot
- Man to SFA police: Voices want me to harm people on campus
- Lufkin man charged with DWI after freak accident on Frank Avenue
- McElroy hurls insults, death threats after being found guilty of aggravated sex assault of child
- ACSO identifies body
- Two taken to hospital following crash, other driver arrested
- Michele Harper
- Body found at Lake Sam Rayburn
- Gunman in Big Lots shooting gets 28 years prison
- Death notices