If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- County extends disaster declaration another 35 days
- First case of COVID-19 in Angelina County confirmed
- City tightens restrictions on COVID-19 emergency declaration
- Hudson issues stay-at-home order for city residents
- 100 patients tested for COVID-19 so far in Angelina County
- City extends disaster declaration indefinitely
- STALLARD: Heartbreak wasn’t one of the listed symptoms
- Lufkin, Angelina County declare local disaster, set $1,000 fine, jail time for those who violate regulations
- COVID-19 confirmed in Nacogdoches
- COVID-19 briefs