If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail email@example.com. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Lufkin man pleads guilty to 2018 stalking, sexual assault in parking lot
- POLICE REPORTS: Woman calls number on pop up ad, gets scammed out of $540
- Jury sentences woman to 10 years in prison for sexual assault of child
- Katrinka Tomez Lindsey
- POLICE REPORTS: A dozen vehicles burglarized or damaged over weekend
- Former Zavalla ISD baseball coach accused of improper relation withdraws guilty plea, may face additional charges
- Sometimes ‘that mom’ needs a break
- Police arrest man accused of threatening others in lobby at Burke
- POLICE REPORTS: $300 scam victim loses $3,900 to same fake company
- Alfred Navarro, Sr.