If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail email@example.com. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Police ID man who died in Thursday night crash
- Authorities ID, book teen arrested for gun on campus
- Suspected bank robber dies in crash while fleeing authorities
- Paula Page Monson
- POLICE REPORTS: Someone claiming to be with Publishers Clearinghouse scams woman into sharing personal information, used her checking account
- Angelina County 2020 salaries released
- Lufkin jumps to No. 5 in Texas Football rankings
- No one injured in three-vehicle crash
- DPS arrests former Huntington police chief
- The Juzi Bar bringing cold-pressed juices, smoothies, vegan/vegetarian eats to Lufkin