If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Five children find forever families through Buckner International
- Diboll ends season No. 1 in East Texas poll
- Mary Kay DiStefano
- No life-threatening injuries reported in three-vehicle crash
- Diboll named 14th safest city in Texas
- Authorities make arrest following girl's May outcry
- Alex and Frenchy's Bayou Grill a Cajun delight
- Man charged with kidnapping, choking, ex-fiancée
- Jo Anne Russell
- Betty Charlene “Char” Sanford Murry