Fashion designer Dana Donofree had a bilateral mastectomy and implant reconstruction after breast cancer at 28, and found only medicinal and uncomfortable bras for women with the disease. This led her to launch her lingerie company AnaOno. (May 9)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/e2d62e0a7e14464fae24fd2c695f95cd
- Three Nacogdoches men plead guilty to Lufkin murder
- Man indicted on charge of sexual assault of child
- 5/14/22 Restaurant inspections
- Woman arrested, then released after being charged in Diboll shooting
- One woman dead, one man hospitalized following fire on Ray Fisher Road
- Grand jury indicts man for events during alleged crime spree in November
- Lufkin completes sweep of North Forney Falcons
- Grand jury indicts man accused of aggravated sexual assault of a child
- City condemns several dilapidated buildings
- Nacogdoches rapper's death spurs high-tech probe
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.