Rosamund Pike says she's delighted after winning a best actress Golden Globe for her role in dark comedy "I Care a Lot," while Jane Fonda says her late father Henry Fonda would be "very proud" to see his daughter honored with the Cecil B. DeMille Award. (March 1)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/0e026d2f9568498a89396f01f5ffafd6
- Lufkin police release identity of victim in Sunday morning's fatal wreck
- Lufkin police locate missing 15-year-old girl
- One woman dies in early Sunday morning wreck
- Q&A with the Huntington school board candidates
- Lufkin residents running for mayor, council, school board participate in online forum
- County deliberates salary moves
- Q&A with the Hudson school board candidates
- Springfest on tap for Saturday
- Hudson’s Smith shines in first career start
- Ramsey returns to active duty; Taylor takes over at Shelter
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.