Texas is lifting a COVID-19 mask mandate that was imposed last summer, making it the largest state to do away with a face covering order. But some business owners say they’ll keep existing safety standards in place until they see more data. (March 2)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/7900b81d3389494591b23fc058aa165a
- Lufkin police release identity of victim in Sunday morning's fatal wreck
- Lufkin police locate missing 15-year-old girl
- One woman dies in early Sunday morning wreck
- Q&A with the Huntington school board candidates
- Lufkin residents running for mayor, council, school board participate in online forum
- County deliberates salary moves
- Q&A with the Hudson school board candidates
- Springfest on tap for Saturday
- Hudson’s Smith shines in first career start
- Ramsey returns to active duty; Taylor takes over at Shelter
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.