One day after the first Indigenous Peoples' Day, Vice President Kamala Harris addressed the National Congress of American Indians, underscoring the administration's commitment to tribal sovereignty and pledging investment in Native communities. (Oct. 12)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/26c2f66d6af54a2ea00d9ac95773377e
- Lufkin man indicted for 2020 shooting death
- West Fraser buys Angelina Forest Products for $300 million
- Angelina College’s Visual and Performing Arts to host artist Leigh Merrill
- Report offers further details in disturbance leading to Lufkin man allegedly stabbing his brother
- District Judge White speaks about proposed constitutional amendments
- Family seeking answers in shooting death of Kaylor Campbell
- EDITORIAL: That’s All, Folks! We no longer offer a forum for dangerous misinformation about COVID-19
- POLICE REPORTS: Huntington man charged with DWI after allegedly being found unresponsive in vehicle at light
- Autumn aesthetics: Lufkin woman decorates house extravagantly for every season
- Nacogdoches County changes policy on sexually oriented businesses
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.