President Biden criticized Senate Republicans who say they won't extend the debt limit, saying it was done for four years under President Trump, and that the Trump-era Republican tax cut is actually to blame for the current national debt levels. (July 22)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/658a1c1222944886973e1d880e5399b9
- Authorities working major wreck with multiple vehicles, serious injuries between Lufkin and Diboll
- Lufkin police identify Sunday's shooting victim
- Major crash on Highway 59 involved four vehicles; accident at FM 2108 at Airport Road involved three vehicles
- Defendant testified he didn’t need to rob Whataburger, he made plenty selling drugs
- Judge officially removes Cheshire from office as Pct. 4 commissioner
- Judge officially removes Cheshire from office as Pct. 4 commissioner; Lymbery will get to appoint replacement
- Angelina County sees 66 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday
- Courts resume for Whataburger robbery trial
- Woman dies in early morning shooting on Deer Trace Circle
- Lufkin attorney recognized for efforts to improve adult education
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.