After nearly a week of observances that took John Lewis' body from his birthplace in Alabama to the nation's capital to Georgia, the late civil rights leader was laid to rest Thursday in Atlanta. (July 30)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/42f8b4d77d4545bcb7716aa97b515e03
- 3 deputies involved in violent April arrest now on paid administrative leave
- State Supported Living Center employees share COVID-19 complaints
- OSHA investigating death of construction worker at Lufkin High School
- 18-year-old Nacogdoches man charged in juice bottle biting video
- Lufkin man charged with sexual assault of children
- FLOURNOY: Speak up or accept the consequences
- Angelina County woman suing Cheshire, county for property damage and discrimination
- Nursing home COVID-19 data inconsistent
- Al Meyer Ford announces new ownership, name change
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 66 new COVID-19 cases
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.