The federal government could carry out the first federal execution in nearly two decades on Monday, over the objection of the family of the victims. (July 13)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/74b91ac05cb944c08857992dbc003c19
- Number of COVID-19 cases increasing, but case counts vary depending on reporting agency
- Sheriff's office searching for missing man from Beaumont
- Angelina County Sheriff's Office reports missing Beaumont man found
- As number of COVID-19 cases in nursing homes mushrooms statewide, Angelina County bucking trend
- Jail reports seven cases of COVID-19
- Commissioners hear residents complaints against sheriff
- Commissioners use tax reform rule to permit a potential tax rate increase
- Angelina County Jail resolves 2 complaints resulting from 2020 inspection
- Lufkin ISD board begins process to implement Operation Connectivity
- Fiery wreck on U.S. Highway 69 kills one
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.