Grammy-winning actor-singer Kenny Rogers, the smooth balladeer who spanned jazz, folk, country and pop with such hits as “Lucille,” “Lady” and “Islands in the Stream” and embraced his persona as “The Gambler” on record and on TV died at 81. (March 21)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/cdbd45c267864aab8a0be311a1b7dc86
- Man dies in vehicle crash south of Zavalla
- Golden Corral not one of 35 corporate-owned stores to close
- BROWN: Virus exasperating, but we’ll recover
- Health district reports two more COVID-19 deaths, 18 new cases
- Lufkin city manager to retire at the start of July
- Sheriff's office investigating grave desecration
- Tuesday Morning to close Lufkin location after bankruptcy filling
- Lufkin Daily News employee killed in collision
- Huntington High School graduates walk the stage, drive-in style
- Lufkin High School seniors graduate via hybrid ceremony
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.