Police body camera footage shows a routine police pat-down of a man in a hospital emergency room erupting within minutes into a fatal police shooting after the man apparently fires a gun he had concealed in his possession. (April 14)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/fc0a4860504e4d0dbb882e3e663d7834
- Huntington residents sue Huntington ISD
- Cheshire to remain in jail without bond
- Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run accident early Saturday on Moffett Road overpass
- Best of Lufkin to allow online voting starting today
- Chief appraiser discusses rising home values
- One man dies in rollover wreck
- Widespread flash flooding reported around Lufkin; numerous trees, power lines down
- Boren resigns from city of Diboll
- Family of Lufkin man shot in Tyler County sues Stittem Hill
- Huntington High School senior ready to take on the art world
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.