Michael Madsen showed off a cut on his forehead and apologized to his wife DeAnna at a ceremony Monday where he placed his hands in cement outside the TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood. (Nov. 17)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/eb4b5461332547cc9f42bdd3ccba687f
- Texas company to invest $150 million in Lufkin, create more than 100 new jobs
- Local college student's snow photo goes viral
- Woman, Lufkin police officer both injured after alleged knife attack by woman's son at Lucky's
- Man held on $6 million bond after stabbing incident at convenience store
- Brookshire Brothers launches online portal to sign up for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Early-morning wreck in Nacogdoches County kills 4
- Intensive Care Unit hospitalizations in Angelina County reach new heights
- Nine die from COVID-19 since Tuesday; county sees 315 new cases since Friday
- Officials report 11 COVID deaths over weekend, nearly double hospitalization since summer peak
- Texas company to invest in Lufkin
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.