The Food and Drug Administration has approved the first treatment for children with peanut allergies. Allergy experts say the drug promises to lower the chances that an accidental bite of peanuts causes a severe reaction, but it's not a cure. (Feb. 3)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/6efbd91483d1426c867e71d876c39cb2
- 3 deputies involved in violent April arrest now on paid administrative leave
- OSHA investigating death of construction worker at Lufkin High School
- 18-year-old Nacogdoches man charged in juice bottle biting video
- Lufkin man charged with sexual assault of children
- State Supported Living Center employees share COVID-19 complaints
- Al Meyer Ford announces new ownership, name change
- FLOURNOY: Speak up or accept the consequences
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 66 new COVID-19 cases
- Angelina County woman suing Cheshire, county for property damage and discrimination
- Former Denman Avenue Baptist Church pastor sick with COVID-19
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.