U.S. climate envoy John Kerry concedes the upcoming U.N. climate talks in Glasgow, Scotland are likely to fall short of the target level for emissions cuts needed to stave off more devastating scenarios of global warming. (Oct. 14)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/9112d04266d444a788b1ac883173776d
- Lufkin man indicted for 2020 shooting death
- West Fraser buys Angelina Forest Products for $300 million
- Angelina College’s Visual and Performing Arts to host artist Leigh Merrill
- Report offers further details in disturbance leading to Lufkin man allegedly stabbing his brother
- ZIMMERMAN: Sunday’s editorial took the wrong tone
- Autumn aesthetics: Lufkin woman decorates house extravagantly for every season
- EDITORIAL: That’s All, Folks! We no longer offer a forum for dangerous misinformation about COVID-19
- Family seeking answers in shooting death of Kaylor Campbell
- Dee’s Delights delivers Southern comfort food to your door
- Family ‘Honors’ Spina Bifida Awareness Month
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.