The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol resumes its series of hearings in an effort to show the American public how democracy came to the brink of disaster.
The third hearing is set to begin at 10 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, which vice chair Rep. Liz Cheney said will focus on how former President Donald Trump pushed for the Justice Department to "spread his false stolen election claims in the days before January 6."
- Police: Man dies of self-inflicted gunshot after chase ends on FM 1818
- Woman discusses video that resulted in Angelina County man’s arrest on felony animal cruelty charge
- BUSINESS ROUNDUP: Number of new eateries on rise in Angelina County
- Lufkin man dies in Thursday crash in Wells
- DPS arrests Lufkin man who allegedly fled from troopers before wrecking truck near Whitehouse Drive
- Deputies arrest Angelina County man on felony charge of animal cruelty
- Recipe for success: Trio replicating Mom's magic at The Free Sisters' Diner in Huntington
- Woman flown to hospital after multiple-vehicle crash on East Denman Avenue
- Gunter named new director of PCA following Vaughn’s retirement
- Lufkin police: Man shoots windshield of woman's vehicle at credit union on College Drive
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.