As he listened to his father die, 14-year-old Yura Nechyporenko thought he would be next. He survived when his hoodie was shot instead. This story is part of an ongoing investigation from The Associated Press and Frontline on possible war crimes. (May 12)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/73b12e14d01843098b417ed8e47b0c45
- Three Nacogdoches men plead guilty to Lufkin murder
- 5/14/22 Restaurant inspections
- Man indicted on charge of sexual assault of child
- Woman arrested, then released after being charged in Diboll shooting
- One woman dead, one man hospitalized following fire on Ray Fisher Road
- Grand jury indicts man for events during alleged crime spree in November
- Lufkin completes sweep of North Forney Falcons
- Grand jury indicts man accused of aggravated sexual assault of a child
- City condemns several dilapidated buildings
- Nacogdoches rapper's death spurs high-tech probe
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.