President Trump has been vocal this week about wanting to get the United States back up and running sooner rather than later, in order to save the economy from the Coronavirus fallout. This, while the US Senate struggles to pass a $2 trillion aid package. Plus, where is Joe Biden during all of this? Julie Pace answers all of your political-related COVID-19 questions on this episode of "Ground Game: Election 2020."
- 3 deputies involved in violent April arrest now on paid administrative leave
- State Supported Living Center employees share COVID-19 complaints
- OSHA investigating death of construction worker at Lufkin High School
- 18-year-old Nacogdoches man charged in juice bottle biting video
- Lufkin man charged with sexual assault of children
- FLOURNOY: Speak up or accept the consequences
- Angelina County woman suing Cheshire, county for property damage and discrimination
- Nursing home COVID-19 data inconsistent
- Al Meyer Ford announces new ownership, name change
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 66 new COVID-19 cases
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.