Even as health officials warned of a major virus spike, thousands of bikers descended on the small South Dakota city of Sturgis for an annual 10-day motorcycle rally. Many bikers expressed defiance of measures meant to guard against the virus. (August 9)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/c4ddc8baf2164d86a81751dbd05ccb20
- LDN employee discovers a condom in her bananas
- Authorities, family call for community help in locating missing Wells infant
- Speeding ticket leads to controversial arrest in Crockett
- Amber Alert issued for missing infant
- ‘Dark Web Cannibal’ to serve 40 years
- Lufkin ISD board adopts asynchronous learning plan
- Lufkin rescheduling game against Nacogdoches
- AC police, fire cadets join retired firefighter on ‘Ernie’s Journey’
- Abbott eases some restriction, will allow long-term care visitation
- POLICE REPORTS: Authorities make 9 arrests
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.