A seemingly endless streak of skyrocketing used vehicle prices appears to be coming to a close. No one in the market for a used truck, car or SUV should expect any bargains, though. (July 21)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/03640d48856742069a47c0084047f37b
- Woman dies in early morning shooting on Deer Trace Circle
- Lufkin police identify Sunday's shooting victim
- Judge officially removes Cheshire from office as Pct. 4 commissioner
- Defendant testified he didn’t need to rob Whataburger, he made plenty selling drugs
- Judge officially removes Cheshire from office as Pct. 4 commissioner; Lymbery will get to appoint replacement
- Courts resume for Whataburger robbery trial
- Lufkin firefighters extinguish two separate fires Monday morning
- U-Haul driver allegedly leads officers on two-hour, four-county chase while ramming patrol units, playing 'chicken' with oncoming motorists
- Lufkin attorney recognized for efforts to improve adult education
- Armed ... and dangerous? East Texans have mixed opinions on constitutional carry law
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.