Millions of Texas residents are without power amid frigid temperatures. Now, some must also cope with bursting water pipes – the latest effect of a winter storm that has pummeled much of the U.S. (Feb. 17)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/423de02a755d488b8c4014c2165d341e
- Lufkin man charged in shooting at Petty's Motel
- MarTeres Tea Room owners meeting with potential buyers
- Lufkin police identify man who died in custody Wednesday morning
- Lufkin man back on track with train-making dream
- Road closed: High waters, culvert failures present challenges for motorists, county
- Large crowd turns out for jubilant Juneteenth Parade
- One injured in Friday night crash on Highway 59 at John Means Road
- Reel experience: Huntington man suits up for classic football story '12 Mighty Orphans'
- CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS: Junior League of Lufkin announces board of directors, executive management team
- Ellen Trout Zoo giraffe Kamili dies during childbirth
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.