Women violently evicted from human rights office
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/0514c7693bea43feb79111a06422eb2c
- Drowning victim recovered, identity released
- Nacogdoches woman, Lufkin man indicted by feds in meth case
- No-drama queens: Groveton's homecoming queen candidates lift each other throughout campaign as testimony to their lifelong friendship
- City names Rudy Flores Parks & Recreation director, begins fitness initiative
- Search underway for unidentified man in possible drowning at Cassels-Boykin Park
- Health district reports additional COVID-19 cases in Angelina County
- MJ Hegar stops in Lufkin on campaign tour
- POLICE REPORTS: Local authorities report five arrests
- Raising Cane's Lufkin location to open Tuesday
- Organizations partner to host tire, e-waste collection day
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.