A U.S.-European satellite designed to extend a decades-long measurement of global sea surface heights was launched into Earth orbit from California on Saturday. (Nov. 21)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/be11c30871064535b410243d5c310452
- Arctic cold front bringing below-freezing temperatures to Angelina County
- Sheriff's office investigating holiday shooting death
- Vandals destroy downtown butterfly mural
- Lufkin's Christmas parade canceled
- Crash at Angelina County Airport results in no major injuries
- Angelina County grand jury hands up 94 indictments
- Dojo Coffeehouse opens with great community support in Huntington
- Health district reports additional COVID-19 cases; hospitalizations also climbing
- Making parties pop! Two sisters make business dream come true with balloon bar
- Pfizer, Moderna vaccines under consideration; plans for distribution in Texas released
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.