Lava continues to flow slowly from a volcano that erupted in Spain's Canary Islands off northwest Africa, but the head of the regional government said he expects no injuries to people in the area after about 5,000 were evacuated. (Sept. 20)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/be75f3fdeaee4655819780bd9bbbe17a
- Longview man dies in 3-vehicle crash on Highway 94 near Groveton
- Christian singer to perform at The Pines Theater
- Court hearing begins on legal challenges to mask mandates at Lufkin, Diboll schools
- Parents complain about mask mandate, bullying at LISD board meeting
- Huntington makes changes to mobile home ordinance
- ZIMMERMAN: Sunday’s editorial took the wrong tone
- HICKS: Deterrence will help settle crime rates
- POLICE REPORTS: Local authorities report 11 arrests
- Tire & E-Waste Collection Day on tap for Saturday
- POLICE REPORTS: Police arrest man for public intoxication after woman finds him on her patio
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.