The House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol resumes Day 4 of hearings on Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET.
The panel is trying to make a methodical case that President Donald Trump’s lies about the 2020 election led directly to the attack.
00:00 Day 4 of Jan. 6 hearing begins
1:23:05 Hearing resumes from recess
2:26:25 Closing statements
The Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats. Subscribe: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
- Police: Man dies of self-inflicted gunshot after chase ends on FM 1818
- Woman discusses video that resulted in Angelina County man’s arrest on felony animal cruelty charge
- BUSINESS ROUNDUP: Number of new eateries on rise in Angelina County
- Lufkin man dies in Thursday crash in Wells
- DPS arrests Lufkin man who allegedly fled from troopers before wrecking truck near Whitehouse Drive
- Deputies arrest Angelina County man on felony charge of animal cruelty
- Recipe for success: Trio replicating Mom's magic at The Free Sisters' Diner in Huntington
- Woman flown to hospital after multiple-vehicle crash on East Denman Avenue
- Gunter named new director of PCA following Vaughn’s retirement
- Lufkin police: Man shoots windshield of woman's vehicle at credit union on College Drive
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.