The Democratic primary race for New York City mayor is nearing the finish line with a surge in shootings pushing public safety to the top among voter concerns. The Democratic primary winner is almost certain to win the November general election. (June 11)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/b91fc0e6d15348299a2488dce26a0854
- Boy in Lufkin hospital in unknown condition after possibly drowning in Pollok
- Local man to appear on 'Forged in Fire'
- Huntington man seeking $5,000 that flew out of envelope he accidentally left on top of car
- Diboll police holding benefit for officer Corey Clemens
- Hudson ISD dedicates bench to aide
- Solar energy park eyeing site in Central
- Firefighters remember Fire Chief Joey Rocka
- Wes Suiter wins runoff vote; city still waiting on mail-in ballots
- Nacogdoches County Sheriff: 'Major distributor of narcotics' arrested
- POLICE REPORTS: Local authorities report nine arrests
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.