One Southern California drive-in movie theater this week became the perfect spot for "a self-quarantined movie date." But after strict "safer at home" restrictions went into effect across the state, the Paramount Drive In Theater is now closed. (March 20)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/ce8ce8075f2e474bbeb022b99b44283d
- Lufkin Daily News employee killed in collision
- Man dies in vehicle crash south of Zavalla
- Golden Corral not one of 35 corporate-owned stores to close
- Health district reports two more COVID-19 deaths, 18 new cases
- Sheriff's office investigating grave desecration
- Lufkin city manager to retire at the start of July
- Tuesday Morning to close Lufkin location after bankruptcy filling
- Angelina County has two new cases of COVID-19
- Lufkin native's debut novel hits stores June 16
- Angelina County's COVID-19 case total tops 200
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.