Los Angeles County residents will again be required to wear masks indoors, regardless of their vaccination status, beginning Saturday night. The announcements Thursday came as COVID-19 cases spike in California. (July 16)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/88074ff5695448b2a804fcd012d2a0b3
- Woman dies in early morning shooting on Deer Trace Circle
- Lufkin police identify Sunday's shooting victim
- Judge officially removes Cheshire from office as Pct. 4 commissioner
- Defendant testified he didn’t need to rob Whataburger, he made plenty selling drugs
- Judge officially removes Cheshire from office as Pct. 4 commissioner; Lymbery will get to appoint replacement
- Courts resume for Whataburger robbery trial
- Lufkin firefighters extinguish two separate fires Monday morning
- Lufkin attorney recognized for efforts to improve adult education
- Jury finds man guilty of aggravated robbery
- Hicks addresses concerns at town hall meeting
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.