At Christie's, Mick Jagger is auctioning off 55 pieces from the archive of his late partner, designer L'Wren Scott, who dressed celebrities including Nicole Kidman, Madonna and Penélope Cruz. (June 11)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/164758d9f25a4b8096ca30206acec88c
- Lufkin man charged with aggravated assault with deadly weapon for allegedly shooting at man through Lincoln window on Willow Bay
- Man shot in shoulder in incident on Old Mill Road
- Broadband breakthrough: Efforts to expand internet in county forcing Hudson residents to dial up water company
- State reports 15 new coronavirus fatalities since Sept. 15
- Affidavit reveals details in slaying of two Lufkin residents
- Lufkin looking to purchase property dividing Shepherd Street, Cotton Square
- Redistricting proposal shifts Angelina, Nacogdoches counties out of Gohmert’s district
- Angelina College announces new degree initiatives at ceremony
- Commissioners to consider bond for unit-road engineer
- Hudson student named semifinalist for National Merit Scholar
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.