During a meeting next week, the Southern Baptist Convention's executive committee will discuss a recommendation that a Kennesaw, Georgia church be ousted from America's largest Protestant denomination because it accepted LGBTQ people as members. (Feb. 19)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/ecf6cbc5ce794a0faa2773f124d19b43
- 8 indicted in alleged cocaine trafficking conspiracy involving aircraft purchased and registered in East Texas town of Onalaska
- Lufkin police release name of man injured when Hyundai rear-ended 18-wheeler on Highway 59
- NWS issues Severe Weather Outlook for Angelina County ahead of possibly strong to severe storms
- Angelina County grand jury hands up indictments to 115 people
- BRIGHT STAR: The town that helped make me
- COVID-19 vaccine online scheduling platform roll-out scheduled for Monday
- Two hospitalized in single-vehicle crash
- City of Diboll employees worked hours to keep water functioning during winter storm
- Two affordable housing units coming to Lufkin
- Health district reports 328 new coronavirus confirmed, probable cases; high numbers in ICU
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.