Ahmaud Arbery's mother says she is thankful for justice, but says the murder convictions of the men who cornered and killed her son won't bring him back. Wanda Cooper-Jones says will have an empty chair at family Thanksgiving celebrations. (Nov. 25)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/ca2c50ff3a6a4e178eb2a3387e162d16
- More details emerge in Diboll shooting death; district restricting attendance at tonight's games
- Police ID teen shot dead in Diboll Tuesday night
- Lufkin attorney files petition seeking to remove commissioner
- Local man runs 200 miles, finishes first in 55-hour race
- Abeldt's under new ownership
- LISD OKs employee retention incentive
- Lufkin District preparing for possible winter weather
- Community marches for equality, says there is still more work to do
- City OKs anti-tethering ordinance
- Walker under criminal investigation
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.