Highlights of this day in history: Sen. Robert F. Kennedy assassinated in Los Angeles; The Six-Day War erupts in the Mideast; Birth of the Marshall Plan; First reported AIDS cases in the U.S.; Former President Ronald Reagan dies. (June 5)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
- Lufkin man charged in shooting at Petty's Motel
- Lufkin police identify man who died in custody Wednesday morning
- Local couple’s family continue to grow with adoption of two brothers
- Lufkin man back on track with train-making dream
- Road closed: High waters, culvert failures present challenges for motorists, county
- Large crowd turns out for jubilant Juneteenth Parade
- One injured in Friday night crash on Highway 59 at John Means Road
- Reel experience: Huntington man suits up for classic football story '12 Mighty Orphans'
- CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS: Junior League of Lufkin announces board of directors, executive management team
- Nacogdoches teen charged in wide-reaching child porn probe
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.