Anger in Texas over power outages during a record winter freeze is building as millions don't have electricity or heat. Gov. Greg Abbott called for an investigation and Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo said the crisis is a "manmade disaster." (Feb 17)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/4ec34233777a4855bf5968d29253dd4f
- Lufkin police release name of man injured when Hyundai rear-ended 18-wheeler on Highway 59
- Angelina County grand jury hands up indictments to 115 people
- BRIGHT STAR: The town that helped make me
- COVID-19 vaccine online scheduling platform roll-out scheduled for Monday
- NWS issues Severe Weather Outlook for Angelina County ahead of possibly strong to severe storms
- 8 indicted in alleged cocaine trafficking conspiracy involving aircraft purchased and registered in East Texas town of Onalaska
- Two hospitalized in single-vehicle crash
- Two affordable housing units coming to Lufkin
- Health district reports 328 new coronavirus confirmed, probable cases; high numbers in ICU
- Area schools respond to Abbott’s mask update, TEA guidance
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.