The inability to visit and comfort dying relatives compounds the grief of families and the work of doctors and nurses at an Italian hospital at the center of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Golden Corral not one of 35 corporate-owned stores to close
- Man dies in vehicle crash south of Zavalla
- BROWN: Virus exasperating, but we’ll recover
- Health district reports two more COVID-19 deaths, 18 new cases
- Lufkin city manager to retire at the start of July
- Tuesday Morning to close Lufkin location after bankruptcy filling
- Sheriff's office investigating grave desecration
- Huntington High School graduates walk the stage, drive-in style
- Lufkin High School seniors graduate via hybrid ceremony
- 18-year-old Lufkin man injured in shooting
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.