Dozens of white-collar Walmart employees walked out Wednesday afternoon at a facility in Northern California to protest the retailer's gun policies. (Aug. 7)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/eb008db41e57182624861e6785f322d9
- Gov. Greg Abbott warns if spread of COVID-19 doesn’t slow, 'the next step would have to be a lockdown'
- Lufkin man arrested for indecency with a child, sexual conduct
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 69 new COVID-19 cases
- Lufkin retailers, big box stores address mask mandates
- Cookie crumbling: Small businesses ask for help as they continue to struggle due to pandemic
- Health district lists 38 new cases of COVID-19; Angelina County’s total tops 1,000 cases
- Family files $1 million lawsuit against local doctor, hospital, nurses in death of baby
- Health district reports 60 new cases of COVID-19
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 35 new COVID-19 cases
- Sheriff’s office releases 'Use of Force Review' by DPS in controversial arrest seen on viral video
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.