In a show he titled "Once Upon a Time ... in Japan," Tadashi Shoji captured the essences of cherry blossoms, Japanese gardens and Watteau gowns at New York Fashion Week. He said it took a long time to find the confidence to explore his heritage in fashion. (Sept. 6)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/1c31e66698828c986f57bae0af513281
- Gov. Greg Abbott warns if spread of COVID-19 doesn’t slow, 'the next step would have to be a lockdown'
- Lufkin man arrested for indecency with a child, sexual conduct
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 69 new COVID-19 cases
- Cookie crumbling: Small businesses ask for help as they continue to struggle due to pandemic
- Lufkin retailers, big box stores address mask mandates
- Health district lists 38 new cases of COVID-19; Angelina County’s total tops 1,000 cases
- Family files $1 million lawsuit against local doctor, hospital, nurses in death of baby
- Health district reports 60 new cases of COVID-19
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 35 new COVID-19 cases
- Sheriff’s office releases 'Use of Force Review' by DPS in controversial arrest seen on viral video
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.