Improved mobility and revenue are among goals of Nacogdoches County leaders in 2016.
Coming into the Southland opener with similar records and strength of schedules, the Stephen F. Austin women’s basketball team expected a tight battle against McNeese State.
About two years after Nacogdoches County officials agreed to expand its no-refusal policy to every day of the year, it has increased the number of times defendants have consented to providing breath and blood specimens.
I’ve heard some funny stories from fishing guides over the years. Some of the best are built around inexperienced customers who showed up at the boat ramp bright and early hoping to catch the biggest bass in the lake using fishing gear much better suited for panfish like bluegills or crappie.
DUI alcohol or drugs, 500 block of Blueberry Valley Road. Deputies responded to a call from a woman who said a car had followed her onto her property. After making contact with the vehicle’s occupants, the deputy “observed the driver to be intoxicated while operating a motor vehicle. Passeng…
Through the non-conference part of its season, the Stephen F. Austin women’s basketball team has had some ups and some downs. Finding a comfortable middle ground has proven difficult, however.
As Stephen F. Austin women’s basketball head coach Mark Kellogg said earlier in the week, the first game after Christmas break isn’t always the most aesthetically pleasing to witness.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Chris Cokley scored 22 points, and Alabama Birmingham only missed one shot in the last seven minutes on Tuesday to pull away for a 76-66 win over Stephen F. Austin, its seventh-straight victory.
NACOGDOCHES: Water level is at full pool and stained to clear. Water temp in the low 60s ahead of the front. Look for water temps to drop into the 50s with the cooler weather.
- Lufkin man charged with aggravated assault with deadly weapon for allegedly shooting at man through Lincoln window on Willow Bay
- Man shot in shoulder in incident on Old Mill Road
- Broadband breakthrough: Efforts to expand internet in county forcing Hudson residents to dial up water company
- State reports 15 new coronavirus fatalities since Sept. 15
- Affidavit reveals details in slaying of two Lufkin residents
- Lufkin looking to purchase property dividing Shepherd Street, Cotton Square
- Redistricting proposal shifts Angelina, Nacogdoches counties out of Gohmert’s district
- Angelina College announces new degree initiatives at ceremony
- Hudson student named semifinalist for National Merit Scholar
- Commissioners to consider bond for unit-road engineer