Details for SECTION 00101 ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID
SECTION 00101 ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID CITY OF LUFKIN The City of Lufkin will receive sealed BID PROPOSALS for the Water Well No. 3 Repair Project until 10:00 AM on October 28, 2021. Bid proposals will be received in Room 250, Lufkin City Hall, 300 East Shepherd, Lufkin, Texas 75901 and then at said City Hall, be publicly open and read aloud. Scope of Work: Removal and inspection of existing submersible pump & motor. Replacement of components as required. The CONTRACT DOCUMENTS consist of the Bid Proposal Package, and any Addenda issued during the Bid Process. Prospective Bidders may examine the CONTRACT DOCUMENTS at the following location: City of Lufkin Engineering Services City Hall, Room 250 300 East Shepherd Street Lufkin, Texas 75901 The Owner reserves the right to waive informalities or to reject any or all bids. A Bid bond in the amount of 5% of the bid issued by an acceptable surety shall be submitted with each bid. Cash currency is not acceptable as bid surety and is not to be submitted in lieu of the Bid Bond. No Bidder may withdraw his Bid within thirty (30) days after the actual date of the bid opening.
- Lufkin man indicted for 2020 shooting death
- West Fraser buys Angelina Forest Products for $300 million
- Angelina College’s Visual and Performing Arts to host artist Leigh Merrill
- Family seeking answers in shooting death of Kaylor Campbell
- Report offers further details in disturbance leading to Lufkin man allegedly stabbing his brother
- EDITORIAL: That’s All, Folks! We no longer offer a forum for dangerous misinformation about COVID-19
- District Judge White speaks about proposed constitutional amendments
- Grand jury hands up 60 indictments
- Two men found with teen girl in traffic stop suspected of human trafficking
- STALLARD: Need some help embarrassing a good guy
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.