Details for ADVERTISEMENT AND INVITATION FOR
ADVERTISEMENT AND INVITATION FOR BIDS Diboll ISD will receive bids for Softball Filed Drainage Improvements until October 26, 2021 at 2:00 PM at Diboll ISD Administration Building located at 215 N. Temple Dr., Diboll, Texas 75941. The bids will then be publicly opened and read aloud. Bids are invited for several items and quantities of work as follows: Improvements to Drainage at the High School Softball facility including but not limited to removal of existing concrete, trees and stumps, new inlets with 12" HDPE storm drain pipe and a 3' wide concrete valley gutter. Bid/Contract Documents, including Drawings and Technical Specifications are on file and may be reviewed at Goodwin-Lasiter-Strong, 1609 S. Chestnut, Suite 202, Lufkin, Texas 75901 (936) 637-4900. Bid/Contract Documents may be viewed and downloaded free of charge (with the option to purchase hard copies) at www.civcastusa.com. A bid bond in the amount of 5 percent of the bid issued by an acceptable surety shall be submitted with each bid [for those contracts that exceed $100,000]. A certified check or bank draft payable to the Diboll ISD or negotiable U.S. Government Bonds (as par value) may be submitted in lieu of the Bid Bond. The Diboll ISD reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any informalities in the bidding. Bids may be held by Diboll ISD for a period not to exceed 60 days from the date of the bid opening for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the bidder's qualifications prior to the contract award. Diboll ISD Vicki Thomas, Superintendent October 8, 2021
- Lufkin man indicted for 2020 shooting death
- West Fraser buys Angelina Forest Products for $300 million
- Angelina College’s Visual and Performing Arts to host artist Leigh Merrill
- Family seeking answers in shooting death of Kaylor Campbell
- Report offers further details in disturbance leading to Lufkin man allegedly stabbing his brother
- EDITORIAL: That’s All, Folks! We no longer offer a forum for dangerous misinformation about COVID-19
- District Judge White speaks about proposed constitutional amendments
- Grand jury hands up 60 indictments
- Two men found with teen girl in traffic stop suspected of human trafficking
- STALLARD: Need some help embarrassing a good guy
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.