Details for The City of Groveton is accepting
The City of Groveton is accepting applications for the full-time position of Chief of Police, $18.00-$20.00/hr. To be considered for the position, the application shall be forwarded in a sealed envelope with the words "Attention Chief Application" to the City of Groveton, P.O. Box 37, Groveton, TX 75845, or may be hand delivered. Applications must be received by the City of Groveton no later than August 1, 2021, by 5:00 p.m. City of Groveton office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mon. thru Fri. For more information of job details and application requirements, visit cityofgroveton.com.
- Woman dies in early morning shooting on Deer Trace Circle
- Lufkin police identify Sunday's shooting victim
- Judge officially removes Cheshire from office as Pct. 4 commissioner
- Defendant testified he didn’t need to rob Whataburger, he made plenty selling drugs
- Judge officially removes Cheshire from office as Pct. 4 commissioner; Lymbery will get to appoint replacement
- Courts resume for Whataburger robbery trial
- Lufkin firefighters extinguish two separate fires Monday morning
- U-Haul driver allegedly leads officers on two-hour, four-county chase while ramming patrol units, playing 'chicken' with oncoming motorists
- Lufkin attorney recognized for efforts to improve adult education
- Armed ... and dangerous? East Texans have mixed opinions on constitutional carry law
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.