- Lufkin police urge victims of harassment to call them
- Lufkin's JCPenney no longer closing; all but one store now reopened in Lufkin Mall
- Family files $1 million lawsuit against local doctor, hospital, nurses in death of baby
- Lufkin ISD releases letter to parents on upcoming school year
- Man arrested on murder charge in connection with Thursday morning shooting
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 69 new COVID-19 cases
- Huntington ISD to potentially push school start date back one week because of COVID-19 pandemic
- Lufkin retailers, big box stores address mask mandates
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 35 new COVID-19 cases
- Andre Emmons named principal of Diboll High School
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.